Sunday, September 10, 2017

Meet June




Nickname:
None

Pet Profile:
Cat named Pumpkin


Sibling Status:
A Younger Sister and a Younger Brother


Fav Food:
My favorite sandwich is jalapeƱos, salami, bologna, cheese, ham, oil and vinegar, but if I could only take three foods to the moon, I'd take: tacos, spinach, and French meat pie. Even though some of my favorite books are The BFG and the Goosebumps Series, if I could be any character from a book, I'd be Pippi Longstocking because she gets in awesome adventures.

More About Me:
My whole family just fits together. My Mom and Dad are great together, and my sisters are the best. They're all the most important people in my life. They're wacky and fun, very cool to be around. We say two prayers a day, love to go to the beach and eat out at restaurants.


New Friends put a Smile on my Face:
You have to support someone no matter what, and you have to know how to forgive!

And this Week's Shout Out goes to:
Everyone who seen my Post. Tell us what you think in the Comments Below

-June


My Picks:
Cafe Seven Fun Friends- SFF Peanut Butter Treats
Seven Fun Friends Secret- SLOTH


My Snaps:


No comments:

Post a Comment